Firstly ,We are glad to share our 2nd Sunshine blogger’s Award within a week.
We would like to thank Sang for nominating us for this Award.
Before answering the questions we would request you to visit his blog through this link:
He writes beautiful poems as well as hard-hitting articles!
The rules are:
– Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
– Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 questions and notify them about the nomination.
Questions for us:
1. How long and how frequently have you been blogging?
– We started blogging almost 5 weeks ago and we post a new material every Tuesday and Friday though we are planning to shift it to once in a week.
2. What do you focus on in your blog :: Number of Likes, number of follows, positive comments, negative comments?
– We focus on all of the above especially to the suggestions by our readers because that matters the most.
3. What is your main purpose behind blogging?
– We started the blog only to express what we feel. It’s a way in which we can speak our heart out and this helps us to deal with all the situations going around.
4. There are child rights, women rights, human rights. Why not Animal Rights?
– That’s a very good question! In today’s world we consider humans as the only valuable organism existing on this Planet.This is certainly wrong but I hope the generation asks for a revolution and we soon treat them equally.
5. What is the cause of all sorrow in this world ?
– The main cause of sorrow is ignoring the BETTER things. If we try to focus on the things that are in our favor we won’t need a reason to be upset.
6. What would you like to change about in Justice.LAW in your country?
– We would claim for stricter laws for women because even today there is a constant increase in domestic violence,rape and acid attack cases in India. This is only possible when we stop women empowerment and rather start human empowerment!
7. Which celebrity (any field) you admire the most?
– This differs for both of us but we really admire each other….lol. But yeah, we are our own celebrities.
8. What is the surest way to success, in one word?
There are many things that a person needs to achieve his goals but in our opinion until a person craves for something, he can’t be successful.
9. Why should not women prefer short hairs like men?
– Women do prefer short hair but it’s a personal choice. There is no problem even if men want to grow long hair. It’s just a matter of preference which can’t be the same for everybody.
10. Shouldn’t there be a ceiling on how much property one can own?
– There is nothing wrong in having property that is needed for a person to live but having unnecessary property is always a problem, especially in India, where the population number is rising with every passing day.
11. Where did you travel to recently?
– Our respective houses ..ROFL, So from March we are just having a long tour of our house because this pandemic isn’t allowing us to go and have a good vacation somewhere outside (😬)
We would further like to nominate the following bloggers for this award.
- Hannah Gandhi
- Shaheen Reviews
- Noorien Misbha
- Kait King
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- Anjali Khanal
- Dulcy Singh
Our questions for the nominees are as follows:
1. What do you love to do in your leisure time?
2. How has blogging affected your life?
3. Do you support LGBT rights?
4. What makes you smile even in your worst times?
5. In your opinion how will you express happiness?
6. Do you feel life exists after death?
7. Where would you like to go once the pandemic ends?
8. Have you experienced defeat? How did you feel on that day?
9. Express your thoughts on ” Jack of All and Master of None”?
10. What in your opinion is important: love or money?
11. How will you like to contribute in healing different global pandemics or disasters?
Congratulations to all the nominees , waiting to read some interesting answers.✌️